Baidyanath Giloy Juice is helpful in:
- Protection against various endemic Bacterial and Viral infections
- Protection of Liver from endemic Bacterial and Viral infections.
- Raised Enzyme levels.
- Bilirubin and Jaundice
- Boosting Immunity
- A rich source of Antioxidants.
- No Added Sugar
- Safe for Diabetic
Ingredient of Baidyanath Giloy Juice
Giloy, ‘Amrita’ the stem of immortality is recommended in Ayurveda as an immunity booster, treat chronic and recurrent infections and fevers. It boosts the immune system and body’s resistance against infections by increased bacterial clearance and phagocytic activity by neutrophils. Helpful in controlling skin allergies, joint pain, management of weight, protection from frequent cold and flu, liver disorders and convalescence from severe illness.
Nutritional Facts (per 100ml)
- Energy: 38Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8.87g
- Sugar: 0g
- Total Fat: 0g
- Vitamin C: 2.1mg
- Potassium: 130mg
- Sodium: 14mg
- Calcium: 10.49mg
- Iron: 0.48mg
- Protein: 0.51mg
Usage Direction of Baidyanath Giloy Juice
15-20 ml twice a day mixed with water after meals.
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from Sunlight.
- Shake Well Before Use.
- Being a natural product colour and taste may slightly vary without affecting original composition.