Dabur Chitrak Haritaki is an Ayurvedic medicine that is highly beneficial in:
- Recurrent Respiratory Infections such as Cold, Cough, Breathlessness etc.
- Sinusitis, Tuberculosis and Asthma
- Strengthens Respiratory System
Dabur Chitrak Haritaki Ingredients
- Guduchi (Giloy): Helps reduce Respiratory problems like frequent Cough, cold and Tonsils. It also helps in reducing Asthma symptoms like shortness of Breadth, Wheezing, Cough etc.
- Bilva (Bael): Helps in treating Asthmatic conditions, Common cold, cough and flu symptoms. Also helps the body to get rid of Mucus.
- Gambhari: Useful in treating Chronic Respiratory conditions and Tuberculosis.
- Brihati: Useful in Asthma and chronic respiratory problems
- Shunthi (Ginger Powder): Useful in Respiratory troubles
- Maricha (Black Pepper/ Kali Mirch): Useful in Asthma and Cough
- Pippali: Useful in Asthma and breathing-related issues.
- Madhu (Honey): Useful in Common cold, cough and sore throat
Dabur Chitrak Haritaki Uses
It can be used in:
- Cold & Cough
- For strengthening the respiratory system
Dabur Chitrak Haritaki Side Effects
There are no such side effects of using it, you can consume it without any problem.
Dabur Chitrak Haritaki Dosage
1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon (3 to 6g) two times a day or as directed by the Physician.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.