AL Shams Eye Drops is an Ayurvedic medicine and a powerful herbal eye tonic for all age groups except children below 2 years of age. It is an Antiseptic sterile solution with non-irritant qualities.
- No Side Effect
- Does not contain Water or Preservatives
- Clinically Tested for Safety
- Instantly Soothes
- Hydrates and Lubricates Eyes for long-lasting Relief
- Improves Vision with consistent use
AL Shams Eye Drops Uses
- Tired and overworked eyes
- Burning Sensation
- Pain in Eyes
- Eye Flu (or Conjunctivitis)
- Watering of Eyes
- Haziness of Eye Lens
- Environmental Pollution
- Protection from Smog and Dust
- Improves Vision, and Trachoma
- Effective in Chronic and Acute eye Allergies
- Detachment of Retina
AL Shams Eye drops contains:
- Daru Haridra
Al Shams Eye Drops Side Effects
There are no such side effects of using it.
Directions For Use
Put 2 drops in each eye 4-5 times a day (any time) and close your eyes for half a minute. No rinsing necessary. For regular maintenance of eyes. Can be used for all age groups except children below 2 years of age.
- Store at Room Temperature
- Avoid Direct Sunlight
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper with bare unclean hands or any other surface to avoid contamination.
- Avoid placing the top of the dropper in contact with the eyelid or eye
- For External Use Only, not for Injection.
- Remove Contact Lenses Before Using
- Discontinue use if irritation lasts and contact your eye practitioner.