Isotine Plus Eye Drop is an ayurvedic Eye Drops with No Side Effects for improving eyesight in the following diseases:
- Immature Cataract
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Colour Blindness etc
It can also be used in case of a sudden decrease in eyesight due to:
- Trauma in eyes
- After Cataract Operation (Aphakia)
- Radial keratotomy operation
- Laser & Lasic laser operation
- Retinal detachment operation
- Excessive computer or TV viewing very closely
- Solar eclipse exposure
- Electric or Welding Exposure
- Very heavy doses of antibiotics or steroids
Ingredients of Isotine Plus Eye Drops
- Holostemm adakodien-sehultes
- Santalum album Linn
- Terminalia bellerica roxb
- Emblica Officinalis gaetrn
- Palash (Butea monosperma)
- Apamarg (Achyranthus Aspera)
- Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa)
- Yashed Bhasma (Purified)
- Tankana Bhasma (Purified)
- Alum (Purified)
- Tuth Bhasma (Purified)
- Satva Pudina (Mentha pipreta)
- Benzalkonium Chloride
How to Use
- Two drops should be used 2-3 times a day.
- Depending upon the condition, 2-3 months or even more duration of use will be required for which 4-12 bottles of 10ml will be consumed for complete treatment.
- It can also be used as a tonic to keep your eyes healthy. Use it just before sleeping.
- During the treatment, sometimes, the patient feels haziness by his/her spectacles due to improvement of the vision. In such cases, a lower number of spectacles should be used.
Storage of Isotine Plus Eye Drops
Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- If irritation persists or increases, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Do not touch the nozzle tip, as it may contaminate the solution.
- Use within one month of opening the container.
- Not for Injection.
- For External Use Only.
For any Queries, you can contact us at E-mail: [email protected]
Sanjeev Kumar (verified owner) –