Dabur Haldi drops is an Ayurvedic medicine.
- Boosts Immunity
- Fights Inflammation
- Relief in Cough and Cold
- Good for Heart Health
- Supports Digestive Health
- Good for Joint Health
- Good for Liver Health
- Good for Skin Health
Haldi also know as Turmeric, has a long history of medicinal use dating back to thousands of years The health-promoting effects of Haldi are well recognized and in practice in Ayurveda and many other traditional systems of medicine in the world.
In India, Haldi is also used as a spice and as an auspicious component in religious ceremonies. In Sanskrit, Haldi has many synonyms like Bhadra (lucky), Jayanti (one that wins over diseases), Haridra (dear to Hari, Lord Krishna) Yoshitapriya (beloved of women) etc. Because of its brilliant yellow color, it is often called “India Saffron”.
Dabur Haldi Drops combine the rich experience of Dabur with the therapeutic benefits of Haldi like immunity boosting, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and beneficial effects on the skin, joints, and liver health.
Dosage of Dabur Haldi Drops
5-10 drops (0.15-0.30ml approx) with milk or water two times a day or as directed by the Physician.
- Store in a cool and dry place, below 30-degree Celcius.
- Protect from sunlight, moisture, and sources of heat.
- Do not Freeze
- Re-cap tightly after every use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before every use.
- If you experience any unlikely symptom, discontinue use and consult a Doctor.
- Pregnant and Lactating Women are advised to consult a Doctor before usage